Art and craft is an integral part for all-round development of children. They get to express their creative side and create wonderful art and craft masterpieces . You can now introduce your child to the wonderful world of Indian Culture and Mythology with Little Canvas's fun , unique , one of its kind Do It yourself Festive Activity Kits.
The DIY Colouring Jai Shree Ram Activity Kit is a fun , engaging , learning and educational activity kit for children to make the scene of Lanka Dahan where Lord Hanuman sets Lanka on fire themselves at home .
Once made the canvas can be used for an engaging story telling session , creative free play or a playdate or as a special gift for a loved one . It can also be used to decorate your mandir or any part of the house .
The kit contains Contains 1 Stretched Canvas Board , 1 Glitter Pen, , 1 Paint Brush , 1 Colour Palette , 6 Poster colours , sequins , gota and Fevicol. It's a non-messy art and craft activity which the kid will thoroughly enjoy.
Why you should bring this activity kit home for your child ?
- Learn through play - An adorable craft kit that engages kids to learn through creative play . It sparks creativity , nurtures curiosity and ignites imagination of a child .
- Helps develop an appreciation for the rich Indian Culture
- Helps to understand about Indian God Hanuman, Ramayana in an easy and fun way
- Boosts self esteem and confidence
- Refines fine motor skills and gross motor skills
- Rewarding and motivating
- Helps channelize the energy levels. The child gets involved completely in this very absorbing play activity
- The kit provides hours of relaxation and fun
- It also makes for a perfect gift for a loved one
- Happy Kids – Practical creative activities make kids happier.
- A great way to bond through a fun shared craft activity for children, siblings, family and friends.
Recommended Age : 3-8 Years
Dimensions : 23 cm x 13 cm