Art and craft is an integral part for all-round development of children. They get to express their creative side and create wonderful art and craft masterpieces . You can now introduce your child to the wonderful world of Indian Culture and Mythology with Little Canvas's fun , unique , one of its kind Do It yourself Festive Activity Kits.
The DIY Colouring Wooden Bal Ganesha Activity Kit is a fun , engaging , learning and educational activity kit for children to make the laddoo loving Lord Ganesha themselves at home .
Once made the wooden statue can be used for an engaging story telling session , creative free play or a playdate or as a special gift for a loved one . It can also be used to decorate your mandir or any part of the house .
The kit contains Contains 1 Wooden Bal Ganesha , a wooden Stand , 1 Glitter Pen, 12 sketch pens, sequins and Fevicol. It's a non-messy art and craft activity which the kid will thoroughly enjoy. The Wooden Ganesha can also be coloured using paints .
Why you should bring this activity kit home for your child ?
- Learn through play - An adorable craft kit that engages kids to learn through creative play . It sparks creativity , nurtures curiosity and ignites imagination of a child .
- Helps develop an appreciation for the rich Indian Culture
- Helps to understand about Indian God Ganesha in an easy and fun way
- Boosts self esteem and confidence
- Refines fine motor skills and gross motor skills
- Rewarding and motivating
- Helps channelize the energy levels. The child gets involved completely in this very absorbing play activity
- The kit provides hours of relaxation and fun
- It also makes for a perfect gift for a loved one
- Happy Kids – Practical creative activities make kids happier.
- A great way to bond through a fun shared craft activity for children, siblings, family and friends.
Recommended Age : 3-8 Years
Dimensions : 19 cm x 17.5 cm